Wednesday, February 5, 2014

January 20, 2014 entry

1/20/14

As I sit here in Albion, I am reflecting on the people that have passed through my life. Some just smiled and others have led an ear to listen. But all have a special place in my life. Although there are approximately 1400 inmates here at my facility, I am lonely and I feel sad.

I miss my children so much. I want to be present when my grandson is borne which will be a less than a month. I believe that God has a plan for me and I must be patient while his plan plays out. I am doing the best I can. I have moved into my own room, actually a cell, this past week. I enjoy the quiet alone time but it is a weird sensation when the officer bolts the door closed every night at 11 PM.


They opened it again during morning count at approximately 5:45 AM. It is lonely and eerie! Thanks to everyone for their support and for signing the petition. I would appreciate any help you can give to  pass the word on about the petition to get as many signatures as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment