Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 13

January 13, 2014

I hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to send my blog every week to Mario Vredenburg of the New York State prisoner assistance center so he can update the website. Since last week, I have done a radio interview with Mona Rivera of 1010WINS and Kirstin Cole from WPIX11 New York City station travel to see me as well. Both of these women sat through my trial with my family and me along with so many of my friends and supporters.

I am thankful for them. They say that God put certain people in your life for specific reasons and I am so lucky to have so many of these special people. People that believe in me and want the best for me. I have even met some new people since being incarcerated that have suffered difficult lives and circumstances but still have kind words to share.
God is good. I can never think all of you for support but I can tell you that you are and always will be in my prayers.


Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment